Pre-registration ends September 22!
Registration for APSCC 2017 is now open – sign up early to secure the lowest pricing to attend. Please check out the registration information below prior to your registration. This process will only take a few minutes. Choose an option to submit your registration.
In order to ensure your place at APSCC 2017, pre-registration should be completed by September 22. All registrations must be received by the stipulated deadline after completion of all the required information on the registration process.
APSCC will send an e-mail confirmation within seven (7) working days of receipt of the registration form and payment; this should be retained for your records. A printed copy of the official CONFIRMATION LETTER along with your business card should be shown at the registration counter to collect the badge and Conference Kit.
After September 22, you will need to register personally on-site at the APSCC 2017 Registration Desk. The registration desk will be opened from October 09 through October 11 on the following hours:
- 09 October 17:00~18:00
- 10 October 08:00~17:00
- 11 October 08:00~17:00
APSCC 2017 Full Conference Package Includes:
- All sessions on 10-12 October
- Exhibition on 10-11 October
- Food and beverage functions on 10-12 October
- APSCC Awards Ceremony & Dinner on 10 October
- APSCC 2017 Conference Kit
Food and Beverage Tickets
Admittance to the food and beverage functions is limited to registered conference delegates with badges. Individuals not registered for APSCC 2017 will not be allowed to attend these functions. However, extra tickets are available for guests or visitors. Ticket purchase is available by September 22 and on-site. To purchase extra tickets contact the APSCC 2017 office.
Badges and Admission
The Official APSCC 2017 Conference Badge must be worn at all times for admittance to all conference sessions, social events and the exhibition. Exhibitor badges do not permit entry to conference sessions nor social events.
Terms and Condition
Please note the following registration policy.
- Registration will not be processed without full payment
- Fee rates will be determined by the date payment is received
- Your business card must be presented to claim registration badge
- Registration badge may not be picked up for another attendee unless prearranged
- All credit card transactions are processed in USD
- All credit card transactions are subject to the current exchange rates
- Foreign transaction fees may be charged by your credit card company
- International funds must be submitted in USD
Paid registrations may be transferred to a substitute attendee if that person falls in the same registration category. All substitution requests must be submitted in writing prior to September 22.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing prior to September 22 and are subject to a US$100 administrative fee. Cancellations after September 22 or no-shows are not refundable.
Please refer to the HOTEL section of the website for hotel details. The organizer does not accept hotel deposits nor reservations.